Installation, Servicing & Repairs

Our mission is to advise our customers; keeping water moving to ensure pipes don’t freeze up; making sure lagging is up to scratch; having your loft and cavity walls properly insulated and most of all remembering to ensure that your boiler and radiators are regularly serviced, can all save time and money.

UK pet owners run a high risk of carbon monoxide poisoning (CO) due to the hair of their cats and dogs clogging up vents, flues and the filters of gas fires. Loose and excess pet hair generated through moulting or general movement can get trapped in gas fires, therefore blocking the air-flow to burners, which leads to an inefficient burn and release of dangerous CO in to the room.

Adjusting Thermostat

We as Gas safe engineers exist to protect you, your family, and your property from dangerous gas work. Incorrectly fitted, badly repaired or poorly maintained gas appliances are a major cause of lethal carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning, and can also lead to gas leaks and explosions.

To carry out work on gas installations and appliances safely and legally, engineers in Great Britain and the Isle of Man must be on the Gas Safe Register.

How the change affects you

  • You must only use a Gas Safe registered engineer for any type of gas work, including installation, maintenance and servicing.
  • Only a Gas Safe registered engineer is legally allowed to install gas appliances, boilers, hobs, ovens or fires in your home or workplace.
  • Be gas safe – always use a Gas Safe registered engineer.
  • Always ask to see their Gas Safe Register ID Card. Look for the yellow Gas Safe Register triangle not the orange CORGI registration badge.